|Coffee is more than just a beverage. It's a lifestyle. You really can have fun with coffee. And coffeehouses. That's what we do at Javawalk. Get ready!|
- A coffee walking tour. San Francisco's coffee history and coffeehouse culture along with local history, trivia and assorted tales of the city. Sip a latte and do North Beach like a native.
- A series of pieces on specific coffeehouses in San Francisco. May be expanded to cafes in the greater Bay Area. Perhaps even an occasional piece on the java scene in other U.S. cities. Okay, Paris and Vienna, too, so as to be comprehensive.
- Companion pieces on a particular aspect of coffeehouses. Endless possibilities: sweets, light, outdoor seating, decor, ambience, slackers, benches. Follow the cast of characters as they live the cafe life. Will George ever get a date? Does Nancy really have chocolate-covered dreams? Stay tuned!
- A listing of San Francisco coffeehouses by neighborhood. What you really need to know as you seek out the ultimate java joint. How to get there? When you feel the need for speed (I mean caffeine), click onto our Javamap.
- Send me an e-mail email@example.com with news and information, even gossip and useless trivia, on your local coffeehouse scene. What happened to you at your fave cafe? Anything that's on your mind.
- Who is the Javagirl?
© 1996, 1998, 2003. 2008 by Collette Rowland. All Rights Reserved.
These pages were created by: on September 14, 1996.
Some of the graphic design work was done by: TAB Design